Bluetooth speakers are also Bluetooth earbuds or IEM (in-ear monitors). They don’t have cords or wires that need to get attached to an electronic device like a computer, laptop, or mobile. Since they don’t have wires, the microphone, the controls, and the battery are in-built. The first Bluetooth headphone was introduced in 2004 and was invented by Nathaniel Baldwin. In this article, we will be discussing the different bluetooth earphones singapore.
Benefits of using these types of earphones-
- Free from your study table and device- if you are worried about missing a call, this device is perfect for you as you can receive any call while you are roaming or doing your exercises without seeing your mobile. The typical range of a Bluetooth earbud is 25 to 100 meters.
- Easy and quick setup- every electronic device be it a computer, laptop, or mobile, has an in-built Bluetooth function. Just switch it on and connect with it when the name appears.
Bluetooth earbuds found in Singapore are-
- Jabra Elite Sport- this device can be connected with eight devices together. Its battery can last for 8 hours on a single charge. Able to get connected with Google and Siri. Cost S$268.
- Bose SoundSport Free Wireless Earphones- the device is sweat and weather-resistant, can last up to 5 hours if you hear non-stop; otherwise, it can last up to 10 hours if kept within the case, and has a noise isolation system. Cost S$ 255.
- Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 Basic- the battery life is for 20 hours on a single charge. Deep bass and noise cancellation. Cost- S$49.
To conclude, this device is easy to carry and hassle-free.